1. In advance of the Supreme Court’s decision on the constitutionality of Obama’s Affordable Care Act, communicators crafted multiple messages to prepare for all outcomes. 2. The majority of journalists use Facebook and Twitter to source story ideas. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros