1. In advance of the Supreme Court’s decision on the constitutionality of Obama’s Affordable Care Act, communicators crafted multiple messages to prepare for all outcomes. 2. The majority of journalists use Facebook and Twitter to source story ideas. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3