1. In advance of the Supreme Court’s decision on the constitutionality of Obama’s Affordable Care Act, communicators crafted multiple messages to prepare for all outcomes. 2. The majority of journalists use Facebook and Twitter to source story ideas. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- How Do Journalists Truly Feel About PR's Spray & Pray Approach? You May Not Like the Answer
- Keep Your Boilerplates Fresh, Direct, Jargon-Free—If You're Still Using Them
- Volkswagen PR Exec Speaks: 'Company Takes This Matter Very Seriously,' Media Site Tab Added
- Week in PR
- PR News Data: PR Resists Lure of Live Streaming & Messaging Apps, Remains Cool on Paid Posts