1. In advance of the Supreme Court’s decision on the constitutionality of Obama’s Affordable Care Act, communicators crafted multiple messages to prepare for all outcomes. 2. The majority of journalists use Facebook and Twitter to source story ideas. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016