1. In advance of the Supreme Court’s decision on the constitutionality of Obama’s Affordable Care Act, communicators crafted multiple messages to prepare for all outcomes. 2. The majority of journalists use Facebook and Twitter to source story ideas. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- The Week in PR
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement