â–¶ Agency Billing Rates Increase: If you’re a PR agency, the following is good news; for their clients, the jury is out. The nation’s PR agencies increased their hourly rates slightly in 2011 according to the second wave of a June 2012 survey released exclusively to PR News by StevensGouldPincus, the merger and management consulting firm specializing in the PR field (see 6/11/2012 issue of PR News for more findings). Based on responses from 105 PR agencies, billing rates are now averaging $517 per hour for CEOs of agencies with $25 million or more in revenues, and $300 among smaller agencies.
Quick Study: Agency Health Improves as Billing Rates Rise; Journalists Relying More on Industry Insiders for New Stories
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications