â–¶ Agency Billing Rates Increase: If you’re a PR agency, the following is good news; for their clients, the jury is out. The nation’s PR agencies increased their hourly rates slightly in 2011 according to the second wave of a June 2012 survey released exclusively to PR News by StevensGouldPincus, the merger and management consulting firm specializing in the PR field (see 6/11/2012 issue of PR News for more findings). Based on responses from 105 PR agencies, billing rates are now averaging $517 per hour for CEOs of agencies with $25 million or more in revenues, and $300 among smaller agencies.
Quick Study: Agency Health Improves as Billing Rates Rise; Journalists Relying More on Industry Insiders for New Stories
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing