Mike McDougall Taking some time for reflection, I thought that maybe it was just me. Was I being too critical of a profession that I love? Perhaps I had read too many business books lately that promised the world but were disconnected from the day-to-day grind. But then others in the industry started sharing the same thoughts as me. They began as whispers, but have turned into more groans, growls and even eulogies.
Management POV: Cultivate a Big Ideas Culture and Reward Success
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks