â–¶ Users Not Sticking Around on Facebook: Facebook has historically been a magnet for new users.
Quick Study: Facebook Stickiness Proves to Be a Slippery Slope; CEOs Concerned About Identifying Future Leaders
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone