â–¶ Users Not Sticking Around on Facebook: Facebook has historically been a magnet for new users. It’s keeping them around and active that has proven to be more tricky (for more on this topic, see “Contests Move Fans Beyond ‘Like’ Phase,” PRN 6/18/2012). According to Rubinson Partners and Compete, fewer than 5% of brands have a Facebook page that attracts repeat visitors after receiving that first “like.” The study tracked the Facebook activity of 63 brands for four months. The findings revealed that less than one in 20 users who liked a brand’s Facebook page came back for a second time within 30 days.
Quick Study: Facebook Stickiness Proves to Be a Slippery Slope; CEOs Concerned About Identifying Future Leaders
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks