â–¶ Samsung at Top of Tech Brand Mountain: Samsung is the most preferred consumer technology brand—at least in Europe and in the U.S.—ahead of Sony, HP and even Apple, according to the ConsumerMetrix Technology Brand Preference Index released in June 2012 by Strategy Analytics. In a survey of 6,000 consumers in the U.S.
Quick Study: Samsung Tops Apple, Sony, HP as Preferred Tech Brand; Politics Driving Growing Trend of National Incivility
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike