Information posted on Change Healthcare’s blog led to better-educated consumers and, with this particular post, a media interview. Image courtesy of Change Healthcare Image courtesy of Change Healthcare Company: Change Healthcare Agency: Lois Paul & Partners Timeframe: Sept. 2010 - Feb. 2011 Change Healthcare Corp. launched in 2007 with a clear mission.
Case Study: PR Agency Finds a Cure for Cash-Strapped Healthcare Company With Life-Saving Data Point Index
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign