â–¶ Green Habits Grow, But Consumer Trust Wilts: A May 2012 consumer survey from tissue paper company SCA and Harris Interactive shows that even during difficult economic times, 69% of American adults are buying green products or services, and 48% of them say they do so because they are better for the environment.
Quick Study: Americans Buy Green Products, Even in Tough Times; Execs Give Thumbs Up to Digital and Social Strategies
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications