â–¶ Green Habits Grow, But Consumer Trust Wilts: A May 2012 consumer survey from tissue paper company SCA and Harris Interactive shows that even during difficult economic times, 69% of American adults are buying green products or services, and 48% of them say they do so because they are better for the environment.
Quick Study: Americans Buy Green Products, Even in Tough Times; Execs Give Thumbs Up to Digital and Social Strategies
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing