â–¶ CEOs View Social Differently Than C-Suite Colleagues: Chief executive officers are nearly twice as likely as chief information officers to view social collaboration tools as important to their business today (28% versus 15%), while only 14% of chief financial officers surveyed identify social tools as important, according to a study by MIT Sloan Management Review and Deloitte released in May 2012.
Quick Study: CEOs Value Social Media More Than Others in C-Suite; People Prefer Pinterest for Purchasing—Facebook Pales
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing