â–¶ CEOs View Social Differently Than C-Suite Colleagues: Chief executive officers are nearly twice as likely as chief information officers to view social collaboration tools as important to their business today (28% versus 15%), while only 14% of chief financial officers surveyed identify social tools as important, according to a study by MIT Sloan Management Review and Deloitte released in May 2012.
Quick Study: CEOs Value Social Media More Than Others in C-Suite; People Prefer Pinterest for Purchasing—Facebook Pales
You might also be interested in:
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow