â–¶ CEOs View Social Differently Than C-Suite Colleagues: Chief executive officers are nearly twice as likely as chief information officers to view social collaboration tools as important to their business today (28% versus 15%), while only 14% of chief financial officers surveyed identify social tools as important, according to a study by MIT Sloan Management Review and Deloitte released in May 2012.
Quick Study: CEOs Value Social Media More Than Others in C-Suite; People Prefer Pinterest for Purchasing—Facebook Pales
You might also be interested in:
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions