1. By its third day of public trading, Facebook’s stock had dropped 18% from its original IPO price. 2. Twitter is the preferred social media platform for pitching stories to the media. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3