1. By its third day of public trading, Facebook’s stock had dropped 18% from its original IPO price. 2. Twitter is the preferred social media platform for pitching stories to the media. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- How Do Journalists Truly Feel About PR's Spray & Pray Approach? You May Not Like the Answer
- Keep Your Boilerplates Fresh, Direct, Jargon-Free—If You're Still Using Them
- Volkswagen PR Exec Speaks: 'Company Takes This Matter Very Seriously,' Media Site Tab Added
- Week in PR
- PR News Data: PR Resists Lure of Live Streaming & Messaging Apps, Remains Cool on Paid Posts