â–¶ The Half-Life of Links: According to a May 2012 Bitly study, different social networks have their own distinct personalities.
Quick Study: Looking at the Half-Life of Social Network Links; Execs Sing Sustainability Song, Say It’s Critical to Business
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need