1. After President Obama expressed support for same-sex marriage, Time anointed him “The First Gay President.” 2. PR Strategist was the top creative services occupation in U.S.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- Keep Your Boilerplates Fresh, Direct, Jargon-Free—If You're Still Using Them
- How Do Journalists Truly Feel About PR's Spray & Pray Approach? You May Not Like the Answer
- Volkswagen PR Exec Speaks: 'Company Takes This Matter Very Seriously,' Media Site Tab Added
- Week in PR
- PR News Data: PR Resists Lure of Live Streaming & Messaging Apps, Remains Cool on Paid Posts