1. After President Obama expressed support for same-sex marriage, Time anointed him “The First Gay President.” 2. PR Strategist was the top creative services occupation in U.S.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success