The Yahoo communications team could have been more consistent and transparent in communicating with employees during its crisis involving (now former) CEO Scott Thompson.
Yahoo Résumé Crisis Underscores Need for Solid Bond With Employees
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need