While tech companies continued to dominate PRIME’s Top Company Benchmark Study in Q1 2012, media coverage suggests an overall positive shift compared to 2011, says Mark Weiner, CEO of PRIME North America. The most noticeable gains reflect positive media attention derived from top management. Among lagging reputation indicators, even CSR—typically the weakest of all attributes due to focus on legal actions, layoffs and environmental challenges—improved during the past quarter.
Media Watch: Positive CEO Stories Drive Top Companies
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative