While tech companies continued to dominate PRIME’s Top Company Benchmark Study in Q1 2012, media coverage suggests an overall positive shift compared to 2011, says Mark Weiner, CEO of PRIME North America. The most noticeable gains reflect positive media attention derived from top management. Among lagging reputation indicators, even CSR—typically the weakest of all attributes due to focus on legal actions, layoffs and environmental challenges—improved during the past quarter.
Media Watch: Positive CEO Stories Drive Top Companies
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros