While tech companies continued to dominate PRIME’s Top Company Benchmark Study in Q1 2012, media coverage suggests an overall positive shift compared to 2011, says Mark Weiner, CEO of PRIME North America. The most noticeable gains reflect positive media attention derived from top management. Among lagging reputation indicators, even CSR—typically the weakest of all attributes due to focus on legal actions, layoffs and environmental challenges—improved during the past quarter.
Media Watch: Positive CEO Stories Drive Top Companies
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016