â–¶ Socially Attuned Consumers Wield High Influence: One in five consumers polled for the 2012 American Express Global Customer Service Barometer said they’ve used social media at least once in the last year to obtain a customer service response, and this group of consumers is extremely engaged and vocal.
Quick Study: Use of Social Media for Service Proves Powerful; Coca-Cola Tops Brand Rankings—Retailers Make Gains
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need