Customer relationship marketing agency Merkle has positioned CEO David Williams as a thought leader in the industry. His monthly blog on the Forbes CMO Network has garnered thousands of views. Image courtesy of Ricochet Company: Merkle Merkle Agency: Ricochet Public Relations Timeframe: Aug. 2010 - Present Merkle is a privately held customer relationship marketing (CRM) agency headquartered in Columbia, Md. The 20-plus year-old company, which offers a range of services—including consulting, database marketing, creative and communications services and digital media services—had 2011 revenues of $303 million, with 1,600 employees.
Case Study: Thought Leadership and Targeted Media Outreach Differentiate a CRM Agency From the Competition
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks