Customer relationship marketing agency Merkle has positioned CEO David Williams as a thought leader in the industry. His monthly blog on the Forbes CMO Network has garnered thousands of views. Image courtesy of Ricochet Company: Merkle Merkle Agency: Ricochet Public Relations Timeframe: Aug. 2010 - Present Merkle is a privately held customer relationship marketing (CRM) agency headquartered in Columbia, Md. The 20-plus year-old company, which offers a range of services—including consulting, database marketing, creative and communications services and digital media services—had 2011 revenues of $303 million, with 1,600 employees.
Case Study: Thought Leadership and Targeted Media Outreach Differentiate a CRM Agency From the Competition
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016