1. More B2B companies are communicating with consumers for wider reach. 2. An exclusive story can serve as a press release, as other outlets will want to create follow-up articles. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App