â–¶ Social Media Makes Millennials Feel Good: Forty-seven percent of Millennials (age 16 to 34) believe that their lives feel richer when they’re connected to people through social media.
Quick Study: Millennials Say Lives Enriched by Social Media Bonds; Marketers: C-Suite Intrigued by Brand’s Social Perception
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing