â–¶ Social Media Makes Millennials Feel Good: Forty-seven percent of Millennials (age 16 to 34) believe that their lives feel richer when they’re connected to people through social media.
Quick Study: Millennials Say Lives Enriched by Social Media Bonds; Marketers: C-Suite Intrigued by Brand’s Social Perception
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need