Cone and the American Kidney Fund’s “Pair Up: Join the Fight to Prevent Kidney Disease” campaign launch event in NYC’s Times Square engaged the public with free health screenings. Photo courtesy of Cone Communications Organization: American Kidney Fund Agency: Cone Communications Timeframe: April 2010 - Sept. 2011 Kidney disease is a serious and increasingly common condition that affects as many as 31 million Americans. Because its symptoms can go undetected for years, the disease is often referred to as a silent killer and can lead to heart attack, stroke, kidney failure and even death if left untreated. Yet, with proper detection and care, most cases could be prevented.
Case Study: PR Packs a Punch With Spokesperson Laila Ali in Knockout Campaign for the American Kidney Fund
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success