Cone and the American Kidney Fund’s “Pair Up: Join the Fight to Prevent Kidney Disease” campaign launch event in NYC’s Times Square engaged the public with free health screenings. Photo courtesy of Cone Communications Organization: American Kidney Fund Agency: Cone Communications Timeframe: April 2010 - Sept. 2011 Kidney disease is a serious and increasingly common condition that affects as many as 31 million Americans. Because its symptoms can go undetected for years, the disease is often referred to as a silent killer and can lead to heart attack, stroke, kidney failure and even death if left untreated. Yet, with proper detection and care, most cases could be prevented.
Case Study: PR Packs a Punch With Spokesperson Laila Ali in Knockout Campaign for the American Kidney Fund
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter