â–¶ Public Trust in Paid Media Declines, While Earned Media’s Cred Grows: Researchfirm Nielsen polled 28,000 Web users in 56 countries and found that 92% had high levels of confidence in “earned media” such as word of mouth and recommendations, an 18% increase since 2007.
Quick Study: Confidence in Earned Media Up While Paid Plummets; Online Advocacy Soars; Smartphones Propel Web Radio
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone