When consumers are buying a car or choosing a vitamin or a bank—or almost anything—they may ask their friends what they think. But, only 38% will trust a product or a service more because friends recommended it, says an April Socialogue study from Ipsos.
Product Recommendations: That’s What Friends Aren’t For
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks