When consumers are buying a car or choosing a vitamin or a bank—or almost anything—they may ask their friends what they think. But, only 38% will trust a product or a service more because friends recommended it, says an April Socialogue study from Ipsos.
Product Recommendations: That’s What Friends Aren’t For
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative