When consumers are buying a car or choosing a vitamin or a bank—or almost anything—they may ask their friends what they think. But, only 38% will trust a product or a service more because friends recommended it, says an April Socialogue study from Ipsos.
Product Recommendations: That’s What Friends Aren’t For
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016