â–¶ As Access to Information Increases, Trust Decreases: A study by Hill+Knowlton Strategies reveals a significant deterioration of trust in government and business since 2010, as less than one-third of those surveyed trust the government to do what is right (30%), and just 35% trust corporations to do what is right—down from 53% and 45%, respectively, in September 2010.
Quick Study: Trust in Government and Business in Downward Spiral; Data Deficiencies Hinder Real-Time Marcom Decisions
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program