â–¶ As Access to Information Increases, Trust Decreases: A study by Hill+Knowlton Strategies reveals a significant deterioration of trust in government and business since 2010, as less than one-third of those surveyed trust the government to do what is right (30%), and just 35% trust corporations to do what is right—down from 53% and 45%, respectively, in September 2010.
Quick Study: Trust in Government and Business in Downward Spiral; Data Deficiencies Hinder Real-Time Marcom Decisions
You might also be interested in:
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media