A new Euro RSCG Worldwide PR study, “Blueprint for a Sustainable Brand,” finds that activist consumers—empowered by social media—are demanding more ethical behavior from businesses.
Social Media Puts Businesses Under the Microscope
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets