1. The “Kony 2012” video not only created controversy, it generated 100 million views in six days. 2. It took 24 hours for NPR’s This American Life to post a retraction to its story on the Foxconn plant in China. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- The Week in PR
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement