1. The “Kony 2012” video not only created controversy, it generated 100 million views in six days. 2. It took 24 hours for NPR’s This American Life to post a retraction to its story on the Foxconn plant in China. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros