1. The “Kony 2012” video not only created controversy, it generated 100 million views in six days. 2. It took 24 hours for NPR’s This American Life to post a retraction to its story on the Foxconn plant in China. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement