â–¶ Financial Journalist Power Rankings: With five journalists in the top 10, The New York Times dominates the rankings of the most influential U.S. financial journalists, according to the 2012 Gorkana Survey of Financial Journalists. Andrew Ross Sorkin, columnist for The New York Times and CNBC co-host, is perceived as being the most influential U.S.
Quick Study: NYT, WSJ Dominate Financial Journalist Power Rankings; Women’s Deep Trust in Blogs Converts to Purchase Action
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks