â–¶ Financial Journalist Power Rankings: With five journalists in the top 10, The New York Times dominates the rankings of the most influential U.S. financial journalists, according to the 2012 Gorkana Survey of Financial Journalists. Andrew Ross Sorkin, columnist for The New York Times and CNBC co-host, is perceived as being the most influential U.S.
Quick Study: NYT, WSJ Dominate Financial Journalist Power Rankings; Women’s Deep Trust in Blogs Converts to Purchase Action
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets