1. Rumors that CNN would purchase social media news site Mashable cropped up in Austin at the 2012 South by Southwest interactive conference. 2. Real-Time Marketing, a hot topic among communicators, has proven to be effective in enabling strong engagement outcomes. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- Keep Your Boilerplates Fresh, Direct, Jargon-Free—If You're Still Using Them
- Volkswagen PR Exec Speaks: 'Company Takes This Matter Very Seriously,' Media Site Tab Added
- Week in PR
- How Do Journalists Truly Feel About PR's Spray & Pray Approach? You May Not Like the Answer
- PR News Data: PR Resists Lure of Live Streaming & Messaging Apps, Remains Cool on Paid Posts