â–¶ Privacy and Security Affecting Reputation: A new Edelman study, “Privacy & Security: The New Drivers of Brand, Reputation and Action Global Insights 2012,” finds that concerns about data security and privacy are impacting what people buy and which companies they do business with.
Quick Study: Security, Privacy Concerns Impact Consumer Choices; High-Profile Brands Have Low Market Value Problems
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need