â–¶ Privacy and Security Affecting Reputation: A new Edelman study, “Privacy & Security: The New Drivers of Brand, Reputation and Action Global Insights 2012,” finds that concerns about data security and privacy are impacting what people buy and which companies they do business with.
Quick Study: Security, Privacy Concerns Impact Consumer Choices; High-Profile Brands Have Low Market Value Problems
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone