â–¶ Digital Media as a Change Agent: Almost three-quarters of brand owners are modifying their marketing and communications process in response to the demands posed by digital media, says a study by the Society of Digital Agencies and Econsultancy.
Quick Study: Digital Media Radically Transforming Marcom Process; Sam’s Club, Publix Top-Rated in Customer Experience
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications