â–¶ Digital Media as a Change Agent: Almost three-quarters of brand owners are modifying their marketing and communications process in response to the demands posed by digital media, says a study by the Society of Digital Agencies and Econsultancy.
Quick Study: Digital Media Radically Transforming Marcom Process; Sam’s Club, Publix Top-Rated in Customer Experience
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need