â–¶ Digital Media as a Change Agent: Almost three-quarters of brand owners are modifying their marketing and communications process in response to the demands posed by digital media, says a study by the Society of Digital Agencies and Econsultancy. In all, 73% of 651 new media executive were currently “transforming” their communications operations to more accurately reflect the needs of the evolving marketplace. Other findings include: • Some 71% of brand owners had already reorganized their teams based around different consumer segments, 46% had formed cross-departmental units to spread “social learning” and 33% now integrate social listening and traditional research. • 21% of clients had built “voice of the customer” advocacy groups and 18.8% had changed compensation structures in a bid to encourage inter-departmental collaboration.
Quick Study: Digital Media Radically Transforming Marcom Process; Sam’s Club, Publix Top-Rated in Customer Experience
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks