â–¶ Majority of Americans Trust the Media, Including Online Sites: No longer relegated to trusting the accuracy of their one daily newspaper or watching Walter Cronkite, today the public has a plethora of ways to catch the news.
Quick Study: Americans Put Their Trust in Media—Some Outlets More Than Others; Hispanics More Social Than Other Groups
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications