â–¶ Majority of Americans Trust the Media, Including Online Sites: No longer relegated to trusting the accuracy of their one daily newspaper or watching Walter Cronkite, today the public has a plethora of ways to catch the news.
Quick Study: Americans Put Their Trust in Media—Some Outlets More Than Others; Hispanics More Social Than Other Groups
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing