1. The Jimmy Kimmel Live! YouTube channel takes in an estimated $1 million to $2 million in ad revenue per year. 2. Total visits to social site of the moment Pinterest grew from 10 million to 17 million in the first three weeks of 2012.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns