1. The Jimmy Kimmel Live! YouTube channel takes in an estimated $1 million to $2 million in ad revenue per year. 2. Total visits to social site of the moment Pinterest grew from 10 million to 17 million in the first three weeks of 2012.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- Keep Your Boilerplates Fresh, Direct, Jargon-Free—If You're Still Using Them
- Volkswagen PR Exec Speaks: 'Company Takes This Matter Very Seriously,' Media Site Tab Added
- Week in PR
- How Do Journalists Truly Feel About PR's Spray & Pray Approach? You May Not Like the Answer
- PR News Data: PR Resists Lure of Live Streaming & Messaging Apps, Remains Cool on Paid Posts