1. The Jimmy Kimmel Live! YouTube channel takes in an estimated $1 million to $2 million in ad revenue per year. 2. Total visits to social site of the moment Pinterest grew from 10 million to 17 million in the first three weeks of 2012.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016