1. The Jimmy Kimmel Live! YouTube channel takes in an estimated $1 million to $2 million in ad revenue per year. 2. Total visits to social site of the moment Pinterest grew from 10 million to 17 million in the first three weeks of 2012.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- The Week in PR
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement