â–¶ Apple Boasts Best Corporate Reputation: Apple, Google and Coca-Cola are the brands boasting the best corporate reputations among U.S. consumers, says a Harris Interactive study. Polling 17,000 adults, the study found that Apple posted the best returns on four of the six metrics assessed: products and services, vision and leadership, financial performance and workplace environment, securing over 86 points in each field. In the 2011 poll, Google finished on top.
Quick Study: Apple Supplants Google as Brand with Best Reputation; Biz Bloggers Say ‘Authentic’ CEOs Gain Most Respect
You might also be interested in:
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process