â–¶ Apple Boasts Best Corporate Reputation: Apple, Google and Coca-Cola are the brands boasting the best corporate reputations among U.S. consumers, says a Harris Interactive study. Polling 17,000 adults, the study found that Apple posted the best returns on four of the six metrics assessed: products and services, vision and leadership, financial performance and workplace environment, securing over 86 points in each field. In the 2011 poll, Google finished on top.
Quick Study: Apple Supplants Google as Brand with Best Reputation; Biz Bloggers Say ‘Authentic’ CEOs Gain Most Respect
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks