â–¶ Apple Boasts Best Corporate Reputation: Apple, Google and Coca-Cola are the brands boasting the best corporate reputations among U.S. consumers, says a Harris Interactive study. Polling 17,000 adults, the study found that Apple posted the best returns on four of the six metrics assessed: products and services, vision and leadership, financial performance and workplace environment, securing over 86 points in each field. In the 2011 poll, Google finished on top.
Quick Study: Apple Supplants Google as Brand with Best Reputation; Biz Bloggers Say ‘Authentic’ CEOs Gain Most Respect
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016