1. Susan G. Komen’s crisis has the potential to be studied by students for decades—to learn how not to make a crisis worse. 2. If a story topic is sensitive, talking to a reporter on background only has advantages.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- Keep Your Boilerplates Fresh, Direct, Jargon-Free—If You're Still Using Them
- Volkswagen PR Exec Speaks: 'Company Takes This Matter Very Seriously,' Media Site Tab Added
- Week in PR
- How Do Journalists Truly Feel About PR's Spray & Pray Approach? You May Not Like the Answer
- PR News Data: PR Resists Lure of Live Streaming & Messaging Apps, Remains Cool on Paid Posts