1. Susan G. Komen’s crisis has the potential to be studied by students for decades—to learn how not to make a crisis worse. 2. If a story topic is sensitive, talking to a reporter on background only has advantages.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns