1. Susan G. Komen’s crisis has the potential to be studied by students for decades—to learn how not to make a crisis worse. 2. If a story topic is sensitive, talking to a reporter on background only has advantages.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks