1. Jimmy Wales, co-founder of Wikipedia, believes that PR agencies have no business editing posts on the site. 2. The number of corporate blogs dropped from 50% of Inc. 500 companies in 2010 to 37% in 2011.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- The Week in PR
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement