1. Jimmy Wales, co-founder of Wikipedia, believes that PR agencies have no business editing posts on the site. 2. The number of corporate blogs dropped from 50% of Inc. 500 companies in 2010 to 37% in 2011.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging