1. Jimmy Wales, co-founder of Wikipedia, believes that PR agencies have no business editing posts on the site. 2. The number of corporate blogs dropped from 50% of Inc. 500 companies in 2010 to 37% in 2011.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks