1. Jimmy Wales, co-founder of Wikipedia, believes that PR agencies have no business editing posts on the site. 2. The number of corporate blogs dropped from 50% of Inc. 500 companies in 2010 to 37% in 2011.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016