Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News 1. Some believe digital and social media has reduced the reliance on industry analysts for brand reputation efforts. 2. In 17 of 25 countries surveyed, government is trusted by less than half the public to do what is right. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros