Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News 1. Some believe digital and social media has reduced the reliance on industry analysts for brand reputation efforts. 2. In 17 of 25 countries surveyed, government is trusted by less than half the public to do what is right. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016