Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News 1. Some believe digital and social media has reduced the reliance on industry analysts for brand reputation efforts. 2. In 17 of 25 countries surveyed, government is trusted by less than half the public to do what is right. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement