Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News 1. Some believe digital and social media has reduced the reliance on industry analysts for brand reputation efforts. 2. In 17 of 25 countries surveyed, government is trusted by less than half the public to do what is right. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success