â–¶ Agency Optimism High: A Q4 2011 survey of member PR agencies by the Council of PR Firms finds that 70% reported that final 2011 revenues will be higher than those in 2010. Just 13% anticipate lower revenues. About half of the member agencies experienced double-digit growth, with figures consistent across all revenue categories. Other study findings include: • Over a third (35.5%) of agencies anticipate higher budgets in 2012, up from only 21.
Quick Study: PR Agencies Report 2011 Revenues to Top 2010 Figures; Across the Pond, SMBs Slow to Recognize Social Benefits
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets