â–¶ Agency Optimism High: A Q4 2011 survey of member PR agencies by the Council of PR Firms finds that 70% reported that final 2011 revenues will be higher than those in 2010. Just 13% anticipate lower revenues. About half of the member agencies experienced double-digit growth, with figures consistent across all revenue categories. Other study findings include: • Over a third (35.5%) of agencies anticipate higher budgets in 2012, up from only 21.
Quick Study: PR Agencies Report 2011 Revenues to Top 2010 Figures; Across the Pond, SMBs Slow to Recognize Social Benefits
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016