Six of the 10 best corporate reputations in the U.S. as defined by media coverage belong to large tech companies, according to the 2011 “America’s Top Companies Reputation Benchmark” review of corporate coverage in opinion-leading U.S. media by PRIME Research.
IBM No. 1 in the Top 10 2011 Corporate Reputation List Based on Media Coverage
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks