Six of the 10 best corporate reputations in the U.S. as defined by media coverage belong to large tech companies, according to the 2011 “America’s Top Companies Reputation Benchmark” review of corporate coverage in opinion-leading U.S. media by PRIME Research.
IBM No. 1 in the Top 10 2011 Corporate Reputation List Based on Media Coverage
You might also be interested in:
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending