Six of the 10 U.S. companies with the best reputations as defined by media coverage are tech companies, according to PRIME Research data, exclusive to PR News.
IBM No. 1 in the Top 10 2011 Corporate Reputation List Based on Media Coverage
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing