Six of the 10 best corporate reputations in the U.S. as defined by media coverage belong to large tech companies, according to the 2011 “America’s Top Companies Reputation Benchmark” review of corporate coverage in opinion-leading U.S. media by PRIME Research.
IBM No. 1 in the Top 10 2011 Corporate Reputation List Based on Media Coverage
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement