Six of the 10 best corporate reputations in the U.S. as defined by media coverage belong to large tech companies, according to the 2011 “America’s Top Companies Reputation Benchmark” review of corporate coverage in opinion-leading U.S. media by PRIME Research.
IBM No. 1 in the Top 10 2011 Corporate Reputation List Based on Media Coverage
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016