1. A 2011 Netflix consumer price restructuring caused an estimated 800,000 subscribers to bolt from the service. 2. Nearly 50% of community newspaper readers say they never read local news online. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets