1. A 2011 Netflix consumer price restructuring caused an estimated 800,000 subscribers to bolt from the service. 2. Nearly 50% of community newspaper readers say they never read local news online. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- How Personal Stories Can Be Used to Fight Public Apathy on Volkswagen
- How to Find and Attract the Right Influencers for Your Brand, and Navigate the Inherent Risks
- 7 PR Lessons From the Largest Healthcare Data Breach in History
- The Week in PR
- 3 Keys to Visual Storytelling: Saturation, Engagement, Persuasion