1. In December 2011, the Google+ user base surpassed 62 million people. 2. When media training a spokesperson, it’s wise to consider messaging from their point of view. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike