PR professionals tend to be very creative individuals, but they are also as diverse as the colors of the rainbow. The key to recruiting and retaining the best possible talent for your agency is understanding who your employees are and catering their tasks to their strengths. By placing them in roles that use their talents and in teams that complement their abilities you can guarantee successful campaigns for each one of your clients. Dividing your staff into personality types can give you a clear vision of their abilities. These personalities make up the “Agency Rainbow.
Employee Personality Rainbow: The Color Combo for Employee—and PR—Success
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks