1. A recent study finds that 61% of companies make at least one social media tool available to some or all employees. 2. Despite a general decline in shareholder value, North American companies expect executive bonus pools to be as large or larger than those in 2010. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging