1. A recent study finds that 61% of companies make at least one social media tool available to some or all employees. 2. Despite a general decline in shareholder value, North American companies expect executive bonus pools to be as large or larger than those in 2010. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- The Week in PR
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement