1. A recent study finds that 61% of companies make at least one social media tool available to some or all employees.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- The Intersection Between Creative and Imperative
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?