â–¶ Corporate Citizenship Reporting Takes Off: More U.S. companies are formally reporting their corporate responsibility (CR) activities to stakeholders, finds a KPMG International analysis of CR reporting among the top 100 companies in 34 nations. Among the top 100 U.S. companies by revenue, 83% report on their CR activities, up from 74% in the 2008.
Quick Study: CR Reporting Rises Among Top 100 U.S. Companies; Optimizing Content for Sharing Pays Off in Traffic
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications