â–¶ Corporate Citizenship Reporting Takes Off: More U.S. companies are formally reporting their corporate responsibility (CR) activities to stakeholders, finds a KPMG International analysis of CR reporting among the top 100 companies in 34 nations. Among the top 100 U.S. companies by revenue, 83% report on their CR activities, up from 74% in the 2008.
Quick Study: CR Reporting Rises Among Top 100 U.S. Companies; Optimizing Content for Sharing Pays Off in Traffic
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need