â–¶ Corporate Citizenship Reporting Takes Off: More U.S. companies are formally reporting their corporate responsibility (CR) activities to stakeholders, finds a KPMG International analysis of CR reporting among the top 100 companies in 34 nations. Among the top 100 U.S. companies by revenue, 83% report on their CR activities, up from 74% in the 2008.
Quick Study: CR Reporting Rises Among Top 100 U.S. Companies; Optimizing Content for Sharing Pays Off in Traffic
You might also be interested in:
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All