Find out who takes home the hardware for the best digital initiatives at PR News ’ Oct. 4 Digital PR Awards luncheon in New York City. Duncan Watts, principal research scientist for Yahoo Research and author of Everything Is Obvious (Once You Know the Answer), will be the keynote speaker. See finalists below; go to prnewsonline.com/awards/digitalprawards2011-finalists.html for more info.
Digital PR Award Winners to Be Announced Oct. 4
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications