Find out who takes home the hardware for the best digital initiatives at PR News ’ Oct. 4 Digital PR Awards luncheon in New York City. Duncan Watts, principal research scientist for Yahoo Research and author of Everything Is Obvious (Once You Know the Answer), will be the keynote speaker. See finalists below; go to prnewsonline.com/awards/digitalprawards2011-finalists.
Digital PR Award Winners to Be Announced Oct. 4
You might also be interested in:
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing