Find out who takes home the hardware for the best digital initiatives at PR News ’ Oct. 4 Digital PR Awards luncheon in New York City. Duncan Watts, principal research scientist for Yahoo Research and author of Everything Is Obvious (Once You Know the Answer), will be the keynote speaker. See finalists below; go to prnewsonline.com/awards/digitalprawards2011-finalists.
Digital PR Award Winners to Be Announced Oct. 4
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks