Find out who takes home the hardware for the best digital initiatives at PR News ’ Oct. 4 Digital PR Awards luncheon in New York City. Duncan Watts, principal research scientist for Yahoo Research and author of Everything Is Obvious (Once You Know the Answer), will be the keynote speaker. See finalists below; go to prnewsonline.com/awards/digitalprawards2011-finalists.html for more info.
Digital PR Award Winners to Be Announced Oct. 4
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program