Find out who takes home the hardware for the best digital initiatives at PR News ’ Oct. 4 Digital PR Awards luncheon in New York City. Duncan Watts, principal research scientist for Yahoo Research and author of Everything Is Obvious (Once You Know the Answer), will be the keynote speaker. See finalists below; go to prnewsonline.com/awards/digitalprawards2011-finalists.html for more info.
Digital PR Award Winners to Be Announced Oct. 4
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing