“Culture eats strategy for breakfast.” - Peter Drucker When Peter Drucker speaks, business leaders listen. And it’s clear that Drucker thinks highly of organizational culture as a driving force. But not all organizations can have a culture that is innovative, like Apple or customer-centric like Zappos. But one thing is certain, if you have an organization, you will have a culture.
Culture Cultivation: When a Poster On a Wall Just Doesn’t Cut It
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks