“Culture eats strategy for breakfast.” - Peter Drucker When Peter Drucker speaks, business leaders listen. And it’s clear that Drucker thinks highly of organizational culture as a driving force. But not all organizations can have a culture that is innovative, like Apple or customer-centric like Zappos. But one thing is certain, if you have an organization, you will have a culture.
Culture Cultivation: When a Poster On a Wall Just Doesn’t Cut It
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns