How many times have you rolled your eyes when someone cracked a joke about PR professionals choosing to be writers because they hated numbers? Staunch “right brainers” who believe their natural leanings may be the emotional language of the customer now must embrace the new imperative to speak the financial language native to the C-suite. With modern boardrooms often resembling a battleground of ideas and egos, chief executives are in a constant struggle to transform business performance. Look around that same boardroom in the future, and you’ll observe that those who delivered innovation and financial acumen got to keep their seats at the table. As their organizations’ most visible ambassadors, senior leaders also occupy the most risky positions.
Achieving Business Fluency: A Matter of Survival
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros