Despite a slow rise in PR budgets in the last several months, there are still many communicators who’ve been hit hard by the economy, and are out there looking for prime PR jobs. But what is the jobs outlook, and what skills will be needed today and in the future for communicators to rise to the top? The jobs forecast for today, says Lisa Ryan, senior VP at Heyman Associates, a PR executive search firm, is good at the executive level. “While last year left much to be desired, 2010 has been a great year for hiring PR execs,” says Ryan. “We’re seeing increased demand for communications people.
Demand for Top PR Execs Up, While Entry Level Pay Is Low
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement