Crisis simulations and drills are critical to adequate crisis preparation. We advise clients that even the best, most carefully crafted crisis plans are only worth the paper they are written on unless the client engages in a drill or simulation to test the words. Since social media is now an important element in crisis response, it’s important to incorporate the platform and the latest technologies into crisis simulations and drills. Each time we run a simulation, we add more and more social media elements. A recent simulation for a client was probably the richest in terms of social media elements and taking advantage of new technology.
Add Digital/Social Elements to Crisis Simulations
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement