Crisis simulations and drills are critical to adequate crisis preparation. We advise clients that even the best, most carefully crafted crisis plans are only worth the paper they are written on unless the client engages in a drill or simulation to test the words. Since social media is now an important element in crisis response, it’s important to incorporate the platform and the latest technologies into crisis simulations and drills. Each time we run a simulation, we add more and more social media elements. A recent simulation for a client was probably the richest in terms of social media elements and taking advantage of new technology.
Add Digital/Social Elements to Crisis Simulations
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks