Editor’s Note: This is the first article in a regular series written by notable PR leaders who will cover key management issues faced by both agencies and organizations. The “snowmageddons” experienced in much of the Northeast earlier this year reminded me of the economic conditions most agencies have been weathering since 2008. And as we’re finally seeing signs of a thaw in marketing budgets, it’s tempting to view everything about the Great Recession as something best forgotten. That would be a mistake. Recession can teach us abiding lessons, particularly about financial management.
Management POV: Financial Lessons Learned From the Recession
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros