Editor’s Note: This is the first article in a regular series written by notable PR leaders who will cover key management issues faced by both agencies and organizations. The “snowmageddons” experienced in much of the Northeast earlier this year reminded me of the economic conditions most agencies have been weathering since 2008. And as we’re finally seeing signs of a thaw in marketing budgets, it’s tempting to view everything about the Great Recession as something best forgotten. That would be a mistake. Recession can teach us abiding lessons, particularly about financial management.
Management POV: Financial Lessons Learned From the Recession
You might also be interested in:
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing