Editor’s Note: This is the first article in a regular series written by notable PR leaders who will cover key management issues faced by both agencies and organizations. The “snowmageddons” experienced in much of the Northeast earlier this year reminded me of the economic conditions most agencies have been weathering since 2008. And as we’re finally seeing signs of a thaw in marketing budgets, it’s tempting to view everything about the Great Recession as something best forgotten. That would be a mistake. Recession can teach us abiding lessons, particularly about financial management.
Management POV: Financial Lessons Learned From the Recession
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016